WikiSM: Create an Account
We invite all members of the sports medicine team, including medical students, residents, attendings, pharmacists, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, paramedics, EMTs, athletic trainers, physical therapists, researchers, kinesiologists, etc.) to create an account to edit content.
- Please create an account and provide an email address when you register.
- You will then receive an email asking to confirm your address.
- You must use your real name.
- Please fill out your profile (education level, affiliation, interests, etc)
You must confirm your email address (check your email) before the site will give you the ability to make changes. After confirming your email address you will be granted a trial period for 2 weeks. Please note that we reserve the right to revoke privileges at any time in the unlikely event that we perceive inappropriate behavior on WikEM.
Under your user profile, you can list your full name, level of training (if appropriate), current institution or place of employment, specialty and areas of interest. There is also a spot to upload a profile image (note: name of file must match exactly what is typed into the upload window) as well as a description of yourself in the 'About Me' section.
- Configuration settings list
- MediaWiki FAQ
- MediaWiki release mailing list
- Localise MediaWiki for your language
- Learn how to combat spam on your wiki