St Vincents Medical Center Jacksonville
- Program: St Vincent's Medical Center Program
- Location: Jacksonville, FL
- Program Director: Robert P. Martin, MD
- Associate Program Director:
- Core Faculty:
- David Remias, MD
- Bashyam Iyengar, MD
- Luther Quarles, DO
- Stephan Esser, MD
- Austin Chaput, DO
- Willie Pennick, MD
- Wesley Mills, MD
- Allen Todd, MD
- Alex Brown, MD
- Accepts: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatric Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Number of Fellows: 2
- Primary: St. Vincent’s Medical Center
- Southeast Orthopedic Specialists
- Wolfson Children’s Hospital with Pediatric Orthopedic Sports Medicine.
- Brooks Rehabilitation which provides expertise in Neuro and Sports rehabilitation and research opportunities.
- St. Vincent’s Spine and Brain Institute which provides opportunities for research and teaching.
- Jacksonville Naval Hospital Family Medicine Residency and Mayport Naval Station Sports Medicine
- University of North Florida
- Edward Waters University
- Jacksonville Icemen (hockey)
- Choice of many public and private high school football teams
- Ironman Florida
- The Special Olympics
- The Jacksonville Marathon
- Weekly full day continuity Sports Medicine clinic throughout the year.
- Weekly full day Family Medicine continuity clinic throughout the year.
- Integrated ultrasound training and monthly didactics.
- Weekly evening didactic Sports Medicine conference.
- Monthly rotations three days a week with:
- Hand Surgery
- Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Foot/Ankle
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Orthopedics
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Medicine
- Exercise Physiology
- Physical Therapy (second month)
- Military Sports Medicine.
- Program Coordinator: Kora Gray
- Email: Kora.Gray@ascension.org
- Phone: (904) 308-8434
- Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowships
- Sports Medicine Match (The Match, National Resident Matching Program)