Standard Radiographs Knee
- Knee xrays
- Knee radiographs
- Standard Knee Radiographs
- This page reviews radiographs of the knee
- Needs to be updated
Lateral left knee radiograph with arrow demonstrating loose bony fragments at inferior patellar pole
Patellar Pole Avulsion Fracture
Lateral knee XR demonstrating patella alta and a 1.3cm ossific fragment representing an avulsion with partial rupture of the patellar sleeve.
Tibial Tuberosity Apophysitis
Fragmentation, soft tissue swelling over the tibial tuberosity
More subtle fragmentation and soft tissue swelling seen over the tibial tuberosity
- ↑ Malherbe, Kathryn. "Traction apophysitis of the knee: A case report." Radiology case reports 14.1 (2019): 18-21.
- ↑ Sullivan, Scott, Kevin Maskell, and Tristan Knutson. "Patellar sleeve fracture." Western Journal of Emergency Medicine: Integrating Emergency Care with Population Health 15.7 (2014).
- ↑ https://radiopaedia.org/cases/7511
- ↑ https://radiopaedia.org/cases/12158